How do I study for Legal Studies VCE?
- – Practice Writing Short Essays. The big marker in the final exam is writing an essay.
- – Memorize Content.
- – Check Syllabus.
- – Collect Newspaper Articles.
- – Focus On Your Weak Areas.
- – Look at Previous Legal Studies Exams.
- – Be Engaged in Current Affairs.
- – Revise Content Each Week.
In respect to this, how do I study for VCE exams?
Study tips for VCE students
- Chip away at your studies. Take advantage of every opportunity to prepare for your exams.
- Writing notes in class. Minimise the amount of notes you write while a teacher is delivering their class.
- Time boxing.
- Ask questions.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- Sleep, memory & learning.
Beside above, is legal studies a good subject? If so, the Legal Studies may be the perfect course for you. However, Legal Studies is a particularly tough subject to study and in order to be successful, students need to have a logical mind with extremely strong analytical skills in order to interpret case studies and legal theory.
Furthermore, how can I score good marks in legal studies?
There are 3 tips that you may follow to fetch good marks in legal studies: Write answers in points and try to incorporate as much information as possible and as per relevance. Try to add extra cases to your answers… they act like the cherries on a cake… They sum up your answers and give you an advantage over others.
How do you write a legal study note?
At home, make your detailed set of HSC Legal Studies notes, which you will use throughout the year for revision and study before assessments and exams.
- Step 1: Use large, bold headings for the syllabus dot points.
- Step 2: Jot down any information you deem relevant.
- Step 3: Don't be afraid to use colour.