How do I set up my Ismart camera?
Click to see full answer
Herein, how do I reset my Ismart camera?
If you're prompted to reset the camera,
- On the back of the camera, you'll find a small hole labeled "Reset" on the right.
- Insert a small paper clip or pin into the hole and you should feel a small click.
- Press down and hold the button in place for 30 seconds.
One may also ask, how do I update Ismartalarm firmware? 1) Navigate to the Control page. The app will have a pop up window to update CubeOne's firmware. 2) Go to more->Device Setting->CubeOne and tap on the Update button at the upper right corner. To update iCamera KEEP's firmware, go to iCamera KEEP's live view page.
Considering this, how do I change my WiFi on Ismartalarm?
How to connect the camera to different Wi-Fi network
- Enter your camera's live video page.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi.
- Follow the remaining instructions in the app to finish the setup.
How do I connect my iCamera 1000?
- Connect blackcable to camera (the large network cable)
- Connect the white (Y-split) to the black cable.
- Plug the Y-split network cable into the ADT hub.
- Plug in the power.
- Wait for TWO green lights on the front.
- Log into ADT and setup the camera (System > Manage Devices > Cameras > iCamera-1000)