How do I set up health insurance deductions in QuickBooks desktop?
- Choose Lists > Payroll Item List.
- Select the Payroll Item > New.
- Select Custom Setup > Next.
- Select Deduction > Next.
- Enter a name for your payroll item (for example, 125 Health Insurance Plan), and then select Next.
Accordingly, how do I set up an S corp health insurance in QuickBooks desktop?
Set up an S-Corp pay type
- Select Employees. Then select the employee's name.
- In the Pay section, select Edit.
- In the What additional ways do you pay [employee's name] area, select Show all pay types.
- Select S-Corp Owner's Health Insurance.
- You can add an amount or leave it blank.
- Select Ok.
Additionally, how do I set up fringe benefits in QuickBooks desktop? Add Fringe Benefits to your pay types
- Select the Employees tab.
- Select the employee's name.
- Select Edit in the Pay section.
- Select Show all pay types.
- Select all relevant fringe benefits.
- Select OK.
Hereof, how do I enter payroll deductions in QuickBooks desktop?
To add a deduction, you would go to the Employees tab in desktop > Payroll Center > Payroll Items. This will allow you to deduct when your employees need to repay for shoes, jackets, etc. For more information on Desktop Payroll, click here.
How do I enter employer paid health insurance in QuickBooks?
how do i enter the employer sponsored health coverage
- Go to Employees menu at the top and select Manage Payroll Items.
- Click New Payroll Item and choose Custom Setup then click Next.
- Choose Company Contribution and click Next.
- Enter a unique name for this new payroll item which will appear on employee pay vouchers and pay stubs and on payroll reports then click Next.