How do I set my HPM digital timer?
Category: home and garden smart home
In Clock Mode press RCL to change to Summer Time– the display will show +1h. Press RCL again to returnto Standard time. (ii) Press and hold OK until the days ofthe week at the top of the display flash.(iii) Use the UP and DOWN buttons to set the day ofthe week.
Consequently, how do I set my electric timer?
- Find the outlet closest to your device.
- Flip the manual switch button to "Timer On" and insert thetimer into the outlet.
- Turn the dial clockwise to the current time.
- Pull or push the timer pins up or down around the dial to setthe device time.
- Connect your electrical device to your plug timer.
Simply so, how do you program a woods timer?
Plug timer into wall outlet.
To Program the Timer:
- Press the PROG button once to display the first ON/OFF setting“1 ON -:–“.
- Press the MINUTE and HOUR buttons as necessary to set the ONtime you want.
- Press the DAY button as necessary to choose the day or group ofdays you want for the time setting.
Top 10 Best Programmable Light Switches in 2019
- Honeywell RPLS541A1001/U Light Switch.
- Aube Electronic Timer Switch.
- Aube by Honeywell TI035/U Programmable Timer Switch.
- Intermatic EI600LAC Time Switch.
- Honeywell RPLS741B1007/U Programmable Timer.
- Leviton DW15S-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi Switch.
- Intermatic EJ600 In-Wall Timer.
- Intermatic ST01 Timer Switch for Lights.