How do I set my HPM digital timer?
Consequently, how do I set my electric timer?
- Find the outlet closest to your device.
- Flip the manual switch button to "Timer On" and insert thetimer into the outlet.
- Turn the dial clockwise to the current time.
- Pull or push the timer pins up or down around the dial to setthe device time.
- Connect your electrical device to your plug timer.
One may also ask, what does RND mean on a timer? Random Delay Start Mode (RND) Random Delay Start mode delays the programmed start andfinish times by between 2 and 32 minutes, this can be used to givethe impression that a timer is not being used to turn lightson and off. Press the RND button to enable or disable randommode.
Simply so, how do you program a woods timer?
Plug timer into wall outlet.
To Program the Timer:
- Press the PROG button once to display the first ON/OFF setting“1 ON -:–“.
- Press the MINUTE and HOUR buttons as necessary to set the ONtime you want.
- Press the DAY button as necessary to choose the day or group ofdays you want for the time setting.
What is the best light switch timer?
Top 10 Best Programmable Light Switches in 2019
- Honeywell RPLS541A1001/U Light Switch.
- Aube Electronic Timer Switch.
- Aube by Honeywell TI035/U Programmable Timer Switch.
- Intermatic EI600LAC Time Switch.
- Honeywell RPLS741B1007/U Programmable Timer.
- Leviton DW15S-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi Switch.
- Intermatic EJ600 In-Wall Timer.
- Intermatic ST01 Timer Switch for Lights.