How do I search WebStorm files?
- Open your file in the editor.
- Press Ctrl+F or select Edit | Find | Find from the main menu. note.
- In the search field that opens, enter your search string. WebStorm highlights the results of your search in the file.
Considering this, how do I search all files in WebStorm?
- Press Shift twice to open the search window. By default, WebStorm displays the list of recent files.
- Start typing your query. WebStorm lists the results dividing them into sections where your query is found.
- Press Tab to switch the scope of your search to classes, files, symbols, or actions.
Then, how do I search for a file in PHPStorm?
From the Menu of PHPStorm Choose Navigate -> File or use the shortcut ALT + SHIFT + O or CMD + SHIFT + O or CTRL + SHIFT + N (as per the edit). Type the required file name you want to search. Done.
Press Ctrl+R to open the search and replace pane. If you need to search and replace in more than one file, press Ctrl+Shift+R . For more detailed information, refer to Finding and replacing text in project. Enter a search string in the top field and a replace string in the bottom field.