How do I schedule a drivers test in MN?
Just so, how far in advance can you schedule a drivers test in MN?
Subsequently, question is, can you schedule drivers test online? Yes, you will need an appointment to take the driver's test. You can schedule your appointment online using our Online Driver's Test Scheduling Service or by calling the Call Center at 1-717-412-5300.
Thereof, how do I sign up for my drivers test in MN?
- COMPLETE THE CLASSROOM AND BEHIND THE WHEEL EDUCATION.
- HOLD YOUR INSTRUCTION PERMIT FOR AT LEAST 6 MOTNHS.
- SUBMIT A SUPERVISED DRIVING LOG CERTIFIED BY YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN.
- SCHEDULE YOUR ROAD TEST.
- BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- PAY THE FEE.
- PASS THE ROAD TEST.
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND GET THE LICENSE.
How far in advance do you have to schedule a driving test?
You will usually need to schedule the road test within a certain time frame, but the specifics will vary from state to state. As a general rule, plan to schedule an appointment no earlier than eleven weeks in advance and no later than one week in advance.