How do I run react native code in Visual Studio?
- Press Ctrl + Shift + X ( Cmd + Shift + X on macOS), wait a moment while the list of available extensions is populated.
- Type react-native and install React Native Tools.
- For more guidance view VS Code Extension Gallery.
Moreover, how do I run a react code in Visual Studio?
How to get started in 6 steps
- Download the latest release of VS Code and install our Chrome debugger.
- Create your React app using create-react-app.
- Use the following config for your launch. json file to configure the VS Code debugger and put it inside . vscode in your root folder.
Additionally, how do I use react in Visual Studio?
Open Visual Studio 2017, hit Ctrl+Shift+N and select the ASP.NET Core Web Application (. NET Core) project type from the templates. When you click Ok, you will get the following prompt. Select ASP.NET Core 2.2 and choose the React template.
What is JSX?