How do I run a JFrame form in Netbeans?
- In the Projects window, right-click the ContactEditor node and choose New > JFrame Form. Alternatively, you can find a JFrame form by choosing New > Other > Swing GUI Forms > JFrame Form.
- Enter ContactEditorUI as the Class Name.
- Enter my. contacteditor as the package.
- Click Finish.
Besides, how do I run a JFrame?
In this tutorial, we introduce the JFrame class, which is used to create a simple top-level window for a Java application.
- Import the Graphical Components.
- Create the Application Class.
- Create the Function that Makes the JFrame.
- Add a JLabel to the JFrame.
- Check the Code So Far.
- Save, Compile and Run.
Also, how do I run a program in NetBeans? Running Applications
- In the main menu, choose Run > Run Main Project (F6) to run the main project.
- In the Projects window, right-click the project and choose Run to run a project.
- In the Projects window, right-click the file and choose Run File (Shift+F6) to run a file.
People also ask, what is JFrame in NetBeans?
The NetBeans Form Editor is a WYSIWYG editor for create GUIs for your Java application. This editor creates the form in a new class, which NetBeans calls a JFrame form, but is really just a Java class that extends javax. swing. JFrame (except that NetBeans treats it differently).
What are JFrame methods?
JFrame is a class in Java and has its own methods and constructors. Methods are functions that impact the JFrame, such as setting the size or visibility. Constructors are run when the instance is created: One constructor can create a blank JFrame, while another can create it with a default title.