How do I reset the password on my Canon copier?
- Display printer status on web browser.
- Select Security.
- Select Administrator password setting.
- Select Change administrator password.
- Select a range where the administrator password is valid, and then select OK.
- Enter a password, and then select OK.
- When the completion message is displayed, select OK.
Likewise, people ask, how do I reset the admin password on my Canon printer?
Change the default administrator password.
- Press the Setup.
- Press the right arrow until Device settings appears, then press OK.
- Press the right arrow until Reset setting appears, then press OK.
- Press the right arrow until All data appears, then press OK..
- Press the left arrow to select Yes, then press OK.
Likewise, what is the default admin password for Canon printers? The default user name for the administrator is "Administrator" and the default password is "7654321". When you are going to operate the machine as "Administrator," change the current password to improve the security.
Likewise, people ask, how do I reset my Canon copier?
- Go into Service Mode level 1.
- Hit Copier.
- Hit Function.
- Hit Clear.
- Hit MMI and select OK.
- Wait for the OK button to return and reboot the copier.
Where is the password on a Canon printer?
The password is the printer serial number. The printer serial number is printed on the sticker attached on the printer. It consists of 9 alphanumeric characters (four alphabets followed by five numbers).