How do I reset my Whirlpool front load dryer?
Just so, how do I reset my Whirlpool Duet dryer?
How to Troubleshoot a Whirlpool Duet Electric Dryer
- Inspect household fuses or breakers.
- Close the dryer door firmly.
- Press and hold the "Start" button for five seconds.
- Check the display on the dryer for error codes.
- Press the "Start" button and hold for several seconds to restart the dryer if "PF" appears on the display.
Secondly, how do you reset a Whirlpool front load washer?
Unplug the washer for 30 seconds to attempt to reset the Duet washer control. You can manually unlock the washer by removing the top (remove screws on the back of the top panel and slide the top panel back to lift off.
Many dryers are equipped with a reset button on the control panel. If the motor won't run, let the dryer cool for about ten minutes. Then push the reset button. If there are no problems with the motor, switches, or electrical system, this should restart the dryer.