How do I reset my wag lockbox?
- Open the lockbox by aligning the numbers with the central line.
- On the inside of the lockbox door, locate the silver lever next to “RESET.” Press firmly to move the lever to open and down until it sits next to “RESET.”
- With the lockbox now open, move the number dials to your desired combination.
Click to see full answer
Simply so, do you have to return wag lockbox?
I am a dog walker for Wag. They will request return of the lockbox if you don't book a walk within 30 days or so. These are only "free" for use with the service, you will end up either spending your time having to return it or get charged for it later if you don't book walks for your dog.
Secondly, how do you program a lock box? To set the combination for a new lock box or reset the combination for an existing lock box:
- While open, set the combination to your own unique code; or reset it to a new code.
- Move the locking lever from B back to A.
- Before shutting your lock box, test the code two times to verify your new combination has been set.
Similarly, it is asked, how do wag lock boxes work?
Wag! will send lockboxes to pet parents who request them. Place the lockbox where it's protected from damage. Cover the lockbox in cold weather to keep it from freezing shut. Please don't put your only set of house keys in the lockbox.
Do you tip Wag Walkers?
You can set your own schedule, including early morning and late night walks; Some owners tip very well (I have a few clients who tip 50% on a $12 walk). Wag should take no more than 20% of a walker's pay and owners should be informed how much the walker actually receives so they are more likely to tip.”