How do I reset my shark rotator vacuum?
- Move the Power Button to the “O-Off” position.
- Unplug the vacuum.
- Check for a clogged hose or filter; unclog the hose and replace the filter.
- Wait 45 minutes for the vacuum to cool; then plug the vacuum.
- Turn the power switch to the “I-On” position to start the vacuum.
Click to see full answer
Furthermore, how do I reset my shark vacuum?
Below are the steps to reset the shark vacuum:
- Put the Power button to the On-Off position and keep the vacuum unplugged.
- Clear the hose and filter if needed.
- Wait for the vacuum to cool completely then plug it in again.
- Turn on the power switch.
Likewise, how do I fix the rollers on my shark vacuum? No parts specified.
- Step 1 Roller Brush.
- Flip the base of the vacuum over to access the bottom.
- Remove the nine 16 mm screws using the Phillips #2 Screwdriver.
- Pull up on the cover and move it to the side.
- Remove the two 11 mm screws using the Phillips #2 screwdriver.
- Pull out the roller brush.
- Step 7 Roller Belt.
In respect to this, why won't the brush spin on my shark vacuum?
Roller brush not spinning If the roller brush is not spinning, the vacuum becomes hard to push. One reason could be that the power button is not set to position II, which runs the roller brush. If the roller brush is not clean, an accumulation of debris can be blocking its movement.
Do Shark vacuums have fuses?
Breakers, Fuses & Sockets The problem might not be with the cord or your ability to stick a plug into the wall. Your Shark vacuum might not be turning on because a fuse is blown or a circuit breaker is tripped. If your Shark vacuum won't turn on, go see if a fuse needs replacing or if you need to reset a breaker.