How do I reset my Maytag 2000 series front load washer?
- Press the "Power/Cancel" button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press "Start/Pause." You have now reset your Maytag washer.
Furthermore, how do I reset my Maytag washer?
- Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet.
- Plug the washer back in and lift and lower the lid 6 times within a 12 second period. You have 30 seconds to start lifting and lowering the lid.
- The motor has now been reset and is ready for you to start a cycle.
Furthermore, how do you reset a front load washer? How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Consequently, how do I reset my Maytag Maxima front load washer?
The washer must be empty when running a washer cleaning cycle. Try to reset the control board by unplugging the washer for 5 minutes and then restoring power. If the F1E1 code returns after restoring power, replace the main electronic control board. Unplug the washer.
Why is my Maytag washer stuck on wash cycle?
If your top load washing machine (or some older front load washers) is stuck on one continuous cycle and will not advance and forward to the next wash cycle, then most likely the washer timer is faulty and needs replacement. The timer on your washing machine controls all aspects of the wash, spin, and rinse cycles.