How do I reset my Dlink router to factory settings?
- With the power on (Power LED on front panel should be litgreen), use the pointed end of a paper clip to press and hold theReset button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Reset button.
- Wait 15 seconds before resuming setup.
Also, how do I reset my router to default settings?
How to reset your router to restore factory defaultsettings
- Locate the Reset button on the back of your router.
- With the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclipor similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 15seconds.
- Wait for the router to fully reset and power back on.
Also Know, how do I reset my Internet connection? To RESTART (reboot) your modem:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem. Verify youhave unplugged the correct cord by checking that all the lights onthe modem are turned OFF.
- Plug the power cord back into the modem.
- Wait for the Internet light to turn green.
- Try connecting to the Internet.
Keeping this in view, how do I reset my D Link router password?
Resetting your D-Link® router's Wi-Fi password iseasy:
- Type your router's IP address —192.168.0.1— intoyour Web browser.
- At the login screen, select “Admin” from the dropdown menu and enter your admin password.
- Once you access the Web configuration screen, click“Setup” in the top menu.
How do I reset my network?
How to Reset Network Settings on Android and iOS
- Step 1: Go to Settings and tap on General.
- Step 2: Tap on Reset followed by Reset Network Settings.
- Step 3: You will be prompted for your password (if kept). Thentap on Reset Network Settings confirmation box to validate youraction.