How do I reset my cardio scale?
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and "forget" your Nokia Body Cardio. from. the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Press the button on the side of the scale for 15 seconds until the display turns off.
- When "Hello" appears on the display of your scale, press and hold the button on the.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, how do you reset a body scale?
Here is the instruction on how to run a reset on your scale:
- Remove one of the batteries for 30 seconds and then reinsert it.
- Wait for the "check mark" to appear and then press and hold both buttons on the bottom of the scale simultaneously until you see the word "factory" appear.
Additionally, how do I calibrate my Withings scale? Tap the scale once before stepping on it to weigh in. Go to the settings of the online dashboard. Click the Devices tab. Click the Auto-calibration box.
In this way, how do I reset Withings Body+?
1. Pull the tab out of the battery compartment if it's the first time you install your Nokia Body+. 2. Press and hold the button at the back of the scale for three seconds.
How do I turn on Withings scale?
Installing your scale with an existing account
- Pull the tab out of the battery compartment if it's the first time you install your scale.
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap +.
- Tap Scales.
- Tap Wireless Scale.
- Tap Install.
- Press the pairing button at the back of the scale for two seconds and tap Next.