How do I request a refund on PayPal?
Click to see full answer
Considering this, can you ask for a refund on PayPal?
Youcan request a refund of a completed payment by sendingthe seller an email. Ask the seller to goto the Transaction Details page for your transaction andclick Issue a refund. You can request a refundup to 180 days after you pay for youritem.
Furthermore, how do I request a refund? Step-By-Step Instructions
- Navigate to Steam Help (help.steampowered.com) and log in withyour Steam account.
- After you have logged in, click on A Purchase.
- Find the purchase you would like to refund and click onit.
- Select the problem you are having with the product.
- Next, click I'd like to request a refund.
Keeping this in consideration, how can I get money back from PayPal?
To issue a refund within 180 days:
- Log into your PayPal business account.
- Click the Payments received link in the Transactions panel ofthe Summary page.
- Click the payment you want to refund.
- Click the Issue a refund link.
- Enter the refund amount.
- Click the Continue button.
Can you get your money back from PayPal if you get scammed?
You're Protected If: Report it within 60 days and PayPal willinvestigate. You will be covered by our $0 Liability forEligible Unauthorized Transactions program. All you have todo is log in to your account and open a dispute toget the refund process started. If you madethe purchase on eBay, start hereinstead.