How do I reprogram my thermostat?
- Remove or unhook any covers or flaps that hide the buttons of the thermostat.
- Press the "Edit" or "Set" button to change the first time period, labeled "Awake." This is the time at which you wake up.
- Edit the "Awake" period.
Click to see full answer
Also question is, how do you reset a Honeywell thermostat?
You can also click here to learn how to reset your thermostat. To perform a factory reset, press and hold the settings button while you remove and re-insert one battery. You'll then need to re-link your doorbell push button and any other Honeywell ActivLink devices.
Also Know, how do you know if your thermostat is bad in your house? 4 signs your thermostat is bad
- Sign #1: Your thermostat has no power or is unresponsive.
- Sign #2: Your heater or A/C won't turn ON.
- Sign #3: Your A/C or heater runs constantly and won't turn OFF.
- Sign #4: Room temperature and setting don't match.
- Step #1: Make sure thermostat is on the right setting.
Keeping this in consideration, what causes a Honeywell thermostat to go blank?
Power Disruption If your thermostat is wired directly into your home's electrical system, a blank screen indicates there is no power going to the unit, which means there may be a tripped breaker or a problem with the wiring. If this doesn't resolve the issue, have the thermostat replaced.
How do you troubleshoot a thermostat?
Programmable Thermostat Troubleshooting Try These Tips First
- Batteries – Many programmable thermostats operate on batteries. Remove the cover to the thermostat and replace the batteries if applicable.
- Circuit panel – Check the circuit panel for a tripped breaker.
- Fuse – Many thermostats contain a fuse inside.
- Wire contacts – It's possible a wire contact has come loose.