How do I remove my listing from whitepages premium?
- Go to the Whitepages opt-out page.
- Paste in the URL of your listing.
- Verify the record you want removed and clickthe “Remove me” button.
- Next, you'll have to enter your phone number to receive viaan automated confirmation call.
- Wait for the verification robocall, then followthe prompts.
Click to see full answer
Considering this, how do I opt out of whitepages premium?
To get to the whitepages Opt Out page, clickhere! Right click in the box that appears and select“Paste” from the drop down menu. Click “OPTOUT” and follow the directions which will includeclicking “REMOVE ME” after you verify the informationbelongs to you.
Beside above, what do you get with whitepages premium? Whitepages Premium allows you to searchwith either a first and last name, phone number, address, or email.However, additional information narrows down your search andprovides more targeted results.
Likewise, people ask, why does whitepages have my info?
WhitePages collects, shares and sells yourpersonal data in the name of commerce. Legitimate businessesroutinely purchase customer's email addresses from data brokers inorder to target their advertising.
What does whitepages premium mean?
WhitePages Premium is a people search site whichaggregates information from third parties, allowing users to searcha person's name and see information such as their phone number(s),past and current addresses, relatives, etc.