How do I program my orbit 56545?
Consequently, how does orbit rain delay work?
[RAIN DELAY] allows you to delay your sprinkler timer from watering for a set period of time . Delay settings are 24, 48, and 72 hours . If a longer Rain Delay is desired, press the [+/–] buttons to increase or decrease the setting .
Likewise, how do you program a orbit 6 sprinkler timer? Programming 6-Station Timers
- Turn the dial to "Cycle Start Times."
- Press the "+" or "-" to set the start time.
- Press "Enter" to confirm the start time.
- Press "Next" to set the start time for each additional program, following the same procedure.
Furthermore, how do you test an orbital sprinkler system?
From the Timer Box
- Turn the dial to the "Auto" position and press the "Manual" key to test the valves on Easy Dial and Easy Set Orbit timers.
- Turn the dial to the "Auto" position and move the slide switch for the desired valve up to the "Manual On" position to test valves on Orbit's "Individual Station Slide" timers.
What is budget in orbit sprinkler system?
between the actual time and the remaining hours of the. delay, every 2 seconds. Water Budgeting. Water Budgeting is a simple way to adjust your watering duration to match seasonal watering needs . Water Budgeting works by increasing or decreasing watering duration for all stations in each program .