How do I program my Bose remote to my Samsung TV?
- Locate the TV section in the universal remote device codes book included with your system.
- Locate the device code(s) for your brand of TV and select a code from the list.
- On the remote, press and hold Setup until all five source buttons light.
- Press TV.
Likewise, people ask, how do I connect my Bose remote to my Samsung TV?
Re: Connect Samsung TV with Soundtouch 300 Soundbar
- Turn on TV.
- On the Bose remote, press and hold the TV button until all six source buttons glow, then release.
- on the number keypad, enter 00060 and press volume +
- To test, press MENU on the remote and the TV menu should appear.
Beside above, why is my Bose remote not working? On the remote, press and hold the Volume Down and Left Navigation buttons for five seconds to clear the remote's pairing list. Press the Center Navigation button once to put the remote into pairing mode. Open the Bose Music app and tap on the image of the soundbar shown in the bottom-right corner.
Hereof, what are the remote codes for a Samsung TV?
Codes For Samsung TV Using Samsung IR Codes 3601, 0161, 0261, 0051, 1181, 3211, 3711, 2141, 2551, 0301, 1561, 2401, 1661, 3771, 3661, 3711, 3821, 4111, 4841, 5191, 3921, 3881, 3741, 4101, 5201, 3211, 3921, 3911, 3811, 3861, 3831, 3811.
How do you program a universal remote to a Samsung TV?
Press and hold the "Code Search" button on the remote. Press and hold the "TV" button until the TV button flashes. Enter the 3-digit code for your TV into the number pad of the remote and release the "Code Search" button. Aim the remote at the TV and press the "Power" button, the TV should respond by turning on.