How do I Proctor my ServSafe exam?
- STEP 1: LOG IN TO SERVSAFE.COM.
- STEP 5: SELECT PRINT OR ONLINE ON THE SCHEDULE AN EXAM SESSION PAGE.
- STEP 2: SELECT SCHEDULE EXAMS.
- STEP 3: SCHEDULE AN EXAM SESSION.
- STEP 4: READ AND ACCEPT THE SERVSAFE ONLINE EXAMINATION REQUEST FORM AND AGREEMENT.
- STEP 6: SELECT A LANGUAGE FOR THE EXAM.
Accordingly, can I Proctor my own ServSafe exam?
No. You must have a proctor administer the ServSafe Manager Examination, any ServSafe Alcohol Print Exam and the ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Exam. An instructor must administer a ServSafe Food Handler print exam.
Similarly, how long does it take to become a ServSafe Proctor? Train—Complete the free Proctor Training Course and pass the assessment. The whole process only takes about 25 minutes. Apply—Fill out and submit the application form online. Once approved, you can begin to create exam sessions and proctor exams.
People also ask, do ServSafe proctors get paid?
At the completion of the exam your Proctor can access your score within a few minutes. For this option you pay the Proctor's fee ($99.00)plus mileage (at current IRS rate) to the location you choose. Paper-based ServSafe exams are low-tech - you only need a No.
Can you take ServSafe manager test online?
Taking An Exam Examinees who successfully pass the ServSafe Manager Exam will be able to view/print their certificate online. Certificates can also be mailed from the National Restaurant Association for a fee of $10.00.