How do I pass ACLS certification?
- Review ACLS Case Scenarios.
- Memorize the ACLS Algorithms.
- Memorize Meds and Proper Dosages.
- Know Your H's and T's.
- Understand Basic Electrocardiography.
- Take Multiple Practice Exams.
- Skip the Hard Questions at First.
- Take Your Time.
Similarly one may ask, is ACLS hard to pass?
That should tell you. ACLS the actual process is very stressful, and hard on people the first time. Mentally it is all an algorithm though, so it isn't like you have to think that critically, you just have to recognize the patterns.
Likewise, what score do you need to pass ACLS?
The ACLS certification exam is not timed, but we strongly recommend that you treat it like other exams (answer the questions without the help of the study materials). You need to achieve a passing score of 80% or better.