How do I pair my BlueAnt st3 Bluetooth?
- Make sure the Supertooth 3 is turned off.
- With the Supertooth 3 off, hold down the Multi-Function button for about 6 seconds, until the light on the front of the unit starts flashing red and blue.
Click to see full answer
Herein, how do I pair my BlueAnt st3?
Press the green button until the LED will blinks red/blue. The SUPERTOOTH 3 will then ask you to pair your phone. On your phone bluetooth menu, search for devices and select BlueAnt ST3 then enter 0000 as pincode.
One may also ask, how do I pair my Samsung Bluetooth? Pairing a Bluetooth device to my Samsung Phone
- 1 Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on the. to enable Bluetooth.
- 3 Tap OK on both devices to confirm the Bluetooth pairing request.
- 4 Once the two devices are connected, you will be able to view under Paired Devices.
Likewise, people ask, how do I reset my BlueAnt st3?
Deleting all Paired Devices & Phonebook entries: Ensure the SUPERTOOTH 3 is switched OFF, press & hold the Volume Up (8) Button. 2. Whilst holding down the Volume Up (8) Button, press the MFB (1) for 1 second or until a distinctive melody is heard through the speaker, the software version will then be announced.
What is a BlueAnt device?
The BlueAnt Android™ applications further enhance the integration between your BlueAnt device and your Android smartphone. Now you can hear your text messages read aloud directly into your headset or speakerphone.