How do I organize my homeschool supplies?
Also know, how should I store my homeschool supplies?
Organize Your School Supplies Use an over-the-door pocket shoe hanger to organize small supplies like pencils, markers, post-its, etc. Flashcard organization system. Mason jar storage for small supplies (paper clips, rubber bands, craft supplies, etc.) Candy jars work for organizing small supplies, too.
Subsequently, question is, how do homeschoolers stay organized? Here are five tips for homeschool organization that will help you on your homeschool journey!
- Organizing Homeschool Supplies.
- Organizing Homeschool Books.
- Make Sure EVERYTHING Has a Place.
- Put Things Away.
- Find a Good Filing System.
One may also ask, how do I organize my homeschool papers?
Make Organizing Homeschool Paperwork Easy
- Buy a small filing box and hanging folders. I like this filing box so much that I have two – one for household stuff (bills, receipts, insurance paperwork, etc.)
- Label each hanging folder.
- Fill each folder with the appropriate papers.
- Find a home for the filing box.
How do you store books?
Put your shelf against an inside wall instead. Leave some room between the wall and the shelf to allow air circulation. The books should be kept upright or horizontal, but never tilted. Keep the shelf full—or use a bookend—so that the books can snuggle against each other without being too crammed.