How do I open SQL Configuration Manager in Windows 10?
- Windows 10: To open SQL Server Configuration Manager, on the Start Page, type SQLServerManager13. msc (for SQL Server 2016 (13. x)).
- Windows 8: To open SQL Server Configuration Manager, in the Search charm, under Apps, type SQLServerManager<version>. msc such as SQLServerManager13. msc, and then press Enter.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I open SQL Configuration Manager?
Take the following steps to access the SQL Server Configuration Manager via Computer Manager:
- Click the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- Type compmgmt. msc in the Open: box.
- Click OK.
- Expand Services and Applications.
- Expand SQL Server Configuration Manager.
Likewise, how do I open SQL Server Management Studio in Windows 10? To start SQL Server Management Studio
- On current versions of Windows, on the Start page, type SSMS, and then click Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- When using older versions of Windows, on the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft SQL Server, and then click SQL Server Management Studio.
Then, how do I open the Configuration Manager in Windows 10?
On Windows 10 which has already installed SCCM agent, open Control panel, change view mode to view by: Small icons, then you'll see Configuration Manager there. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact [email protected]
How do I access Reporting Services Configuration Manager?
On the Windows start screen, type reporting and in the Apps search results, click Reporting Services Configuration Manager. Click Start, then click Programs, then click Microsoft SQL Server 2017, then click Configuration Tools, and then click Reporting Services Configuration Manager.