How do I open JMX console?
- Enter the JMX console authentication credentials, which by default are: Login name = sysadmin.
- Click the RTSM JMX link to open the console. Locate the required service and click the link to open the operations page.
- Click the RTSM JMX Operations Index link to open the console operation index.
Also to know is, what is JMX console?
The JMX Console is the JBoss Management Console which provides a raw view of the JMX MBeans which make up the server. They can provide a lot of information about the running server and allow you to modify its configuration, start and stop components and so on.
Secondly, how do I monitor JMX? JMX Monitoring is done by querying data from “Managed Beans” (MBeans) that are exposed via a JVM port (JMX console). An MBean represents a resource running inside a JVM and provides data on the configuration and usage of that resource. MBeans are typically grouped into “domains” to denote where resources belong to.
Also to know is, how do I connect to JMX?
Remote JMX Connections
- Right click anywhere in the blank area under the application tree and select Add JMX Connection.
- Provide the machine name and port number for a running JMX agent, that has been started with the appropriate system properties to allow remote management.
What is the default JMX port?
Default Port Numbers
|Application Server||7676||Standard Message Queue port|
|8181||Standard instance HTTPS port|
|Common agent container||11162||JMX port (TCP)|