How do I open JMX console?
- Enter the JMX console authentication credentials, which by default are: Login name = sysadmin.
- Click the RTSM JMX link to open the console. Locate the required service and click the link to open the operations page.
- Click the RTSM JMX Operations Index link to open the console operation index.
Also to know is, what is JMX console?
The JMX Console is the JBoss Management Console which provides a raw view of the JMX MBeans which make up the server. They can provide a lot of information about the running server and allow you to modify its configuration, start and stop components and so on.
Also to know is, how do I connect to JMX?
Remote JMX Connections
- Right click anywhere in the blank area under the application tree and select Add JMX Connection.
- Provide the machine name and port number for a running JMX agent, that has been started with the appropriate system properties to allow remote management.
Default Port Numbers
|Standard Message Queue port
|Standard instance HTTPS port
|Common agent container
|JMX port (TCP)