How do I map a network drive in Windows XP with an IP address?
Also know, how do I map a network drive with an IP address?
Click on This PC from the left pane. On the “Computer” tab, click the Map network drive button. Select a drive letter, but you can leave the default. Type the network share path as shown in the example, or click the Browse button to navigate to the folder that you want to map as a network drive, and click OK.
Beside above, how do I make my network drive visible? Windows 7
- Open Computer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Computer.
- Click Map Network Drive.
- In the Drive list, click any available drive letter.
- In the Folder box, type the path of the folder or computer, or click Browse to find the folder or computer.
- Click Finish.
Herein, how do I map a network drive in XP?
Map a Network Drive in Windows XP
- Open My Computer from the Start menu.
- Access the Tools > Map Network Drive menu.
- Choose an available drive letter in the Map Network Drive window.
- Use the Browse button to find the network share that should act as a network drive.
How do I find the IP address of a network drive?
Type "ping computer name" (without quotes), where computer name is the network name of the computer your drive is connected to. The screen will display "Pinging x.x.x.x" The "x.x.x.x" will be the IP address where the network drive is located.