How do I make my iframe 100% height?
Keeping this in view, how do I set the height of an iframe according to content?
Answer: Use the contentWindow Property
- width: 100%;
- border: 2px solid #ccc;
- <iframe src="demo.php" id="myIframe"></iframe>
- // Selecting the iframe element.
Beside above, can you make an iframe responsive? iframes cannot be responsive. You can make the iframe container responsive but not the content it is displaying since it is a webpage that has its own set height and width. The example fiddle link works because it's displaying an embedded youtube video link that does not have a size declared.
Thereof, how do I resize an iframe?
Open up your HTML file with a text editor, such as Notepad or TextEdit. Edit the width attribute by replacing the width="0". Edit the height attribute by replacing the height="0". Render the HTML.
How do you change the position of an iframe?
- position: absolute; This will give the iframe a position relative to the wrapper and let it be positioned over the padding of the wrapper.
- top: 0 and left: 0 are used to position the iframe at the center of the container.
- width: 100% and height: 100% make the iframe take all of the wrapper's space.