How do I make HTML look nice?
- Use a different font. A font has a profound effect on thedesign of a site.
- Use a background image, texture or pattern.
- Use icons instead of words.
- Change colour scheme.
Likewise, how can I make my website more attractive?
Make it easy to use:
- Make your menu/site navigation prominent, and simple.
- Keep your content distinct from other elements, and easy toread.
- Make your buttons stand out. They're where the actionhappens.
- Decide what is most important on any page, and then give itprominence.
- Don't put too much on the same page/screen.
Also, how do I add code to my website? How to Add HTML Embed Codes to Your Website [QuickTip]
- Generate the embed code.
- Highlight the embed code, then copy it to your clipboard.
- In your content management system, open up your HTMLviewer.
- Paste the HTML snippet you just copied into your HTML viewerwindow. Then click 'OK' or 'Save.'
- You have now embedded content onto your website or blog.
Keeping this in view, how do I make my website look good on mobile?
10 Steps to Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
- 1. Make Your Website Responsive.
- 2. Make Information People Look for Easier to Find.
- Don't Use Flash.
- Include the Viewport Meta Tag.
- Turn Autocorrect for Forms.
- 6. Make Your Button Sizes Large Enough to Work on Mobile.
- Use Large Font Sizes.
- Compress Your Images and CSS.
What makes a good web page?
Your website is often a potential customer's firstimpression of your business. Make it count. Anotherimportant feature of a good website is navigation. Manywebsite owners fail to include well-structured pages orclear navigation tabs that lead visitors to relevant sections oftheir website.