How do I keep my wedding planner organized?
- Write things down. When in doubt, make a list.
- Consider a color coded system. What's even better than a list?
- Communicate clearly.
- Delegate, delegate, delegate.
- Start early.
- Take advantage of pre-assembled timelines.
- Store all your ideas in one place.
- Plan to plan.
Similarly one may ask, what should a wedding planner include?
Flower Planner and Flower Meanings. Centerpieces. Escort Cards, Table Numbers, Place Cards. Guest Book.
- Seating Plan.
- Cake and Cake Topper.
- Beverage Lists.
- Toast List.
Subsequently, question is, what should you not forget when planning a wedding? Wedding Details 101: 25 Things You Forget When Planning a Wedding
- Have a Contingency Plan for Bad Weather.
- Know When the Sun Will Set.
- Arrange Transportation for Your Bridal Party.
- Designate Someone to Be the Day-Of Point Person.
- Budget for Gratuity.
- Arranging Event Lighting.
- Provide Extra Seats at the Ceremony.
Simply so, how do I plan a wedding without a wedding planner?
Here's how you can stay sane as your own wedding planner.
- Break down the tasks one week at a time.
- Enlist your besties for help.
- Don't look at the total wedding price tag.
- Get second and third vendor quotes.
- Sweat those nerves right out of your system.
- Remember that this is just one day.
What is the best app for wedding planning?
We've taken a look at 10 of the best apps for wedding planning.
- WeddingHappy (Free) WeddingHappy is a smart wedding planning app.
- Tie The Knot (Free)
- iWedPlanner (Free)
- Wedding Countdown (Free)
- Table Plan (Free)
- Wedding LookBook (Free)
- Honeyfund Wedding Registry (Free)
- LadyMarry Wedding Planner (Free)