How do I insert an animated text into Outlook?
- Select “New Email” from the ribbon.
- Put the address on.
- Click the “Insert” tab, and click “Pictures” on the ribbon.
- If the animated GIF is online, then click on “Online Pictures.
- Select the file, and then click “Insert.”
- It will insert the file into your email message.
Also to know is, how do I animate text in Outlook?
- Select the text that you want to animate.
- Choose Format a Font (or right-click the selected text and choose. Font).
- Click the Text Effects tab. The Text Effects page of the Font dialog box appears, including a.
- Choose an animation effect, such as Sparkle Text.
- Click OK.
Secondly, how do I insert shapes into Outlook email? Add a shape in Excel, Outlook, Word, or PowerPoint
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes.
- Click the shape you want, click anywhere in the workspace, and then drag to place the shape. To create a perfect square or circle (or constrain the dimensions of other shapes), press and hold Shift while you drag.
Furthermore, how do I add confetti to Outlook?
Add graphics to messages in Outlook
- Compose a new email message or reply to or forward an existing email message.
- If your draft email message opens in the Reading Pane, click Pop Out to open the message in a new window.
- Click in the message body. Then on the Insert menu, in the Illustrations group, choose one of the options.
Where is insert in Outlook?
Attach a file to a message
- On the File menu, click New, and then click Mail Message.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Attach File.
- In the Insert File dialog box, browse to and choose the file that you want to attach, and then click Insert.