How do I insert a section in PowerPoint 2010?
- Step 1: Open your presentation in Powerpoint 2010.
- Step 2: Select the slide before which you wish to add the section.
- Step 3: Click the Home tab at the top of the window.
- Step 4: Click the Section button in the Slides part of the Office ribbon, then click the Add Section button.
Just so, how do you insert a section in PowerPoint?
To create slide sections:
- Select the slide you want to begin a section.
- From the Home tab, click the Section command, then choose Add Section from the drop-down menu.
- An Untitled Section will appear in the slide navigation pane.
Secondly, can you have subsections in PowerPoint? Options: Sections and subsections can be inserted either from the ribbon or by right clicking in the Navigation pane. Section and subsections can be renamed through the Navigation pane.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I add notes to PowerPoint 2010?
Add notes to your slides
- On the View menu, click Normal.
- Select the thumbnail of the slide you want to add notes to.
- The notes pane will appear beneath your slide. Click where it says Click to add notes and type whatever notes you'd like to add.
- To hide the notes pane, click the Notes button. on the task bar.
What is Section in PowerPoint?
Sections in PowerPoint 2013 let you divide a presentation into two or more groups of slides. Sections are designed to be used with large presentations that contain a large number of slides that can easily be grouped into logical groupings.