How do I group radio buttons?
Click to see full answer
Hereof, how do I group radio buttons in HTML?
Adding a Radio Button Group to an HTML Form
- Go to Insert > Form Items > Radio Button Group. This opens the Insert Radio Button Group window.
- Enter a name for the group. This will appear in your form results.
- Enter your radio button items.
- Click Add to add more item-value pairs to your list.
- Click OK.
Furthermore, how do I group radio buttons in Word? Select a radio button group, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Check Box > Group the Radio Buttons. See screenshot: 2. In the Group the radio buttons dialog, assign a value to the Group Name text box, and the click OK to close it.
Also asked, how do you make radio buttons?
To build a group of radio buttons, follow these steps:
- Begin by creating an input element to serve as the basic foundation.
- Set the type to radio.
- Give each radio button a unique id.
- Use the name attribute to identify all the buttons in a group.
- Consider visual grouping as well.
How can I get radio button checked?
- The radio class is a simple wrapper around the <input type="radio"> HTML elements.
- You can check a radio button by default by adding the checked HTML attribute to the <input> element.
- You can disable a radio button by adding the disabled HTML attribute to both the <label> and the <input> .