How do I get Outlook on my computer?
Also know, how do I find Outlook on my computer?
Follow these steps to find out which version of Outlook isinstalled on your computer.
- In Outlook, choose File.
- Select Office Account.
- You'll find your version and build number under ProductInformation.
- If you need to know whether you're using the 32-bit version orthe 64-bit version of Outlook, select About Outlook.
Likewise, what is outlook on my computer? Microsoft Outlook is an email client includedwith the Microsoft Office suite which operates as a personalinformation manager. Outlook personal management includesemail, calendars, contacts, tasks, to-do lists, and documents orfiles on the hard drive and can be set up using your Internet-basedemail server.
Beside above, where are Outlook on my computer files stored?
By default, an MicrosoftOutlook PST file is located at: “C:UsersAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook” under Windows 7 or Vista andat: C:Documents and Settings Local SettingsApplicationDataMicrosoftOutlook under Windows XP.
How do I set up Outlook on Windows 10?
Add a new email account
- Open the Mail app by clicking the Windows Start menu andchoosing Mail.
- If this is the first time you've opened the Mail app, you'llsee a Welcome page.
- Select Add account.
- Choose the type of the account you want to add.
- Enter the required information and click Sign in.
- Click Done.