How do I get my Whirlpool dishwasher into diagnostic mode?
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, how do I run a diagnostic on my Whirlpool dishwasher?
Try the action below to run a diagnostic test on your dishwasher:
- 1 – Turn the dishwasher on.
- 2 – Press the rinse cycle button.
- 3 – Turn the dishwasher back off.
- 4 – Hold down the start button while you turn the dishwasher back to on.
- 5 – When the light starts flashing immediately let go of the start button.
Secondly, does Whirlpool dishwasher have reset button? The Whirlpool machines do not have reset buttons. If you cannot identify the error code, but your dishwasher does not work as expected, perform a general reset. Unplug the dishwasher for a few minutes from the electrical outlet. Wait some time.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I reset the control panel on my Whirlpool dishwasher?
How to Reset a Whirlpool Dishwasher Control Board
- Press the "Off" button on the Whirlpool dishwasher. Nothing will appear to have happened since the lights on the control board will not be illuminated.
- Unplug the dishwasher's power cord from the AC outlet.
- Let 10 to 15 minutes pass.
- Select "High" or "Pots & Pans" from the control panel board.
- Let a minute pass.
Why is my dishwasher not starting?
If your dishwasher won't start, the problem could be the door latch or door latch switches. The door latch assembly is used to hold the door closed during the cycle to prevent water from leaking and it also incorporates the door latch switches that supply power to the dishwasher controls.