How do I fix the water dispenser on my LG refrigerator?
Regarding this, how do you remove an LG refrigerator water dispenser?
How to Remove the Dispenser Panel in an LG Fridge
- Grasp the drip tray, located at the bottom of the dispenser housing, with one hand and pull it away from the dispenser to remove.
- Look on the underside of the front panel for the screwdriver slot on the right side of the bottom of the panel.
Furthermore, what causes refrigerator water dispenser to stop working? There are three possible sources that may stop your water dispenser from working. Another possible cause for this issue is a faulty water inlet valve. This valve opens the water supply to the dispenser; therefore, if the valve is defective or if the water pressure is too low, the water valve won't open.
Herein, how do you fix a refrigerator water dispenser?
How to Fix a Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- Insert a glass into the water dispenser as if you wanted to get some water.
- Check the water filter.
- Get a hairdryer and plug it into an outlet that is close enough to allow you to use it inside the refrigerator.
- Open the door and locate the area directly behind the water dispenser.
Why won't my LG fridge dispense water?
The freezer temperature should be kept from 0-10 degrees Fahrenheit. If the freezer is too cold, the water line may freeze. The water inlet valve opens to supply water to the dispenser. If the water inlet valve is defective, or if the water pressure is too low, the water valve will not open.