How do I fix the UE error on my LG front loader?
Accordingly, how do I fix UE error on LG washer?
UE Error Code - Top Load Washer
- Run rinse and spin cycle without load. Empty the drum completely. Power the unit on.
- Request Repair. If the uE or UE error displays again, the unit is not working properly; it requires a repair service.
- Leveling, load distribution, and selected washing cycle. The unit does NOT require a repair service.
Likewise, why does my washer keep saying UE? Your appliance will display a UE code when it has detected an unbalanced load and has stopped the spin for safety reasons. With any washing machine, it is vital to ensure that the load is evenly balanced when using a spin cycle. Redistribute washing by adding or removing items to ensure a more balanced load.
Considering this, what does UE error in LG washing machine?
The UE error code is usually simply remedied by redistributing the clothing and or leveling the washer. The “uE” or “UE” error fault code indicates an unbalanced load. Your LG washing machine will try to rebalance the load when it senses an imbalance.
How do I reset my LG front load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.