How do I fix the short battery life on my iPhone 6?
Also asked, why does my iPhone keep losing battery quickly?
Head to Settings > Battery. You'll see a listof apps and their impacts on your battery life. General >Background App Refresh. You can turn this off altogether, orcustomize which apps you want to keep running by going downthe list and toggling them on or off.
Hereof, how do I stop my iPhone 6 from draining battery?
- Turn Down the Brightness. One of the easiest ways to prolongyour battery life is to turn down the screen brightness.
- Mind Your Apps.
- Download a Battery Saving App.
- Turn Off the Wi-Fi Connection.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Lose the Location Services.
- Fetch Your Own Email.
- Reduce Push Notifications for Apps.
Apple is offering the iPhone 6Sreplacement service worldwide, so no matter where you are,if your iPhone 6S battery is faulty you can get itreplaced for free.