How do I fix my Google Chrome browser?
- Close other tabs, extensions, and apps.
- Restart Chrome.
- Restart your computer.
- Check for malware.
- Open the page in another browser.
- Fix network issues and report website problems.
- Fix problem apps (Windows computers only)
- Check to see if Chrome is already open.
Similarly, how do I fix Google Chrome has stopped working?
Method 1: Clear Data and Cache
- Go to Android phone settings and locate Chrome under“Device > Apps”. Tap on it.
- Find “Chrome” in the next screen.
- Press “Clear data” and “Clear cache”buttons. Agree to the confirmation displayed.
Subsequently, question is, how do I open Google Chrome preferences? Page 1
- Google Chrome Settings.
- You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon withthree stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; thiswill open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to thebottom of the screen.
- Open the Settings page (directions above)
Also asked, how do I reset my Chrome browser on my phone?
How To Reset Chrome Browser Settings on AndroidPhone
- Open your device's “Settings” menu, then tap on“Apps”
- Find and tap on the Chrome app.
- Tap “Storage”.
- Tap “Manage Space”.
- Tap “Clear all data”.
- Confirm by tapping “Ok”.
How do I reset Google Chrome?
Reset Google Chrome
- Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click theAdvanced link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Resetbutton.
- Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.