How do I find the DLL version?
Keeping this in view, how do I know what DLL my assembly is?
You can use Reflector, ILDASM or ILSpy to get the assembly version. You usually can find ILDASM in C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft SDKsWindowsv8. 1AinNETFX 4.5.
Likewise, how can I tell if a DLL is 32 or 64 bit? Find Out if a Program (.exe file) is 32-bit or 64-bit
- Open Task Manager and select the Details tab.
- Right-click on the column header and click Select columns. The column header is the row that has the caption for each column, such as Name, PID, Status, etc.
- Enable the Platform checkbox and click OK.
Herein, how do I find the Publickeytoken of a DLL?
Find public key token value of an assembly file
- Open Visual Studio Command Prompt (Start > Visual Studio > Visual Studio Tools > Developer Command Prompt)
- Run the command below. It will display both public key token and public key. Make sure to replace C:TempOracle. DataAccess. dll with the full path of your DLL file.
What is runtime version of DLL?
Runtime is the version of the CLR (or . NET framework) the DLL needs (usually as a minimum), version is the DLL's version. So long as you have the minimum runtime installed, it should be usable. However as a general rule it is usually best to select the latest version of the library for the latest runtime support etc.