How do I find someone's court date?
In respect to this, how do I find out when my court date is?
Find a court date or a case number
- Click the sub-heading Find My Court Date.
- Read the Disclaimer and click <Accept> to display the Find My Court Date Searches page.
- Select the Court Name where your hearing is scheduled.
- Enter your Last Name as it appears on your court papers.
- Enter your First Name Initial as it appears on your court papers.
Additionally, can I check when I have court? You can find information on a federal court case with the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) tool. According to the United States Courts website, “PACER allows anyone with an account to search and locate appellate, district, and bankruptcy court case and docket information.”
Beside this, how do I find someone's court hearing?
Visit the Court's Website Visit the website of the court where the case will be heard. Many courts are now making their dockets available electronically through their website. Some jurisdictions may also have a search function that will allow you to search for court dates by name, as well as case number.
How do I find out if someone went to court?
Method 1 From there, you can search by the defendant's name, the attorney's name, date, or by courtroom. In other courts, you might have to call the court clerk and ask when a hearing is scheduled. You might also ask one of the parties if you know them. They can tell you the courtroom and the date of the hearing.