How do I find my API gateway URL?
- Choose "API Gateway" under "Services" in AWS.
- Click on your API.
- Click on "Stages".
- Choose the stage you want to use.
- Now you can see the entire URL very visible inside a blue box on the top with the heading "Invoke URL"
Similarly one may ask, how do I find my API ID?
On the API administration dashboard, expand the API version name to display the instances. Click an instance name. The API ID is displayed under the API Instance name.
One may also ask, what is API gateway endpoint? Amazon API Gateway Supports Regional API Endpoints. A regional API endpoint is a new type of endpoint that is accessed from the same AWS region in which your REST API is deployed. This helps you reduce request latency when API requests originate from the same region as your REST API.
Also asked, how do I find the Lambda URL?
You might be looking for the invoke url,
- go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/apigateway.
- select api link (which you have deployed on aws lambda).
- select stages in left side panel and see the invoke url.
What is an API gateway?
An API gateway is an API management tool that sits between a client and a collection of backend services. An API gateway acts as a reverse proxy to accept all application programming interface (API) calls, aggregate the various services required to fulfill them, and return the appropriate result.