How do I FedEx a package?
- Plan your shipment based on destination.
- Ensure the item can be shipped.
- Package the item.
- Determine which shipping service is best for your needs.
- Create shipping labels.
- Choose additional delivery options and special services if needed.
- Print and attach the FedEx label.
Keeping this in consideration, can I send a FedEx package at the post office?
Access points include local post offices, postal collection boxes, mailboxes, mail carriers and free USPS package pickup. FedEx locations include FedEx Office, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® and FedEx World Service Center® locations. Must be prelabeled as a FedEx SmartPost package.
Beside above, what can I ship with FedEx? FedEx Size Restrictions
|Service||Max Length||Combined Length & Girth|
|FedEx Ground||108" (274 cm)||165" (419 cm)|
|FedEx 2-Day||119" (302 cm)||165" (419 cm)|
|FedEx 2-Day AM||119" (302 cm)||165" (419 cm)|
|FedEx Express Saver||119" (302 cm)||165" (419 cm)|
Keeping this in view, how much does it cost to ship with FedEx?
$31.50 per package (delivery 1 day after the original scheduled delivery date) $21 per package (delivery 3 days after the original scheduled delivery date) $13.75 per package (delivery via FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery)
How do I send a package back to FedEx?
How to Use
- Go online to FedEx Ground Return Package Pickup to schedule a pickup.
- Call FedEx Customer Service at 1.800. 463.3339 and say "Ground Return Pickup" to schedule a pickup.
- Include them in a regular scheduled pickup.
- Drop them off at a staffed FedEx drop-off location.