How do I enable feature using DISM?
- Enable a specific feature in the image. You can use the /All argument to enable all of the parent features in the same command. For example, type:
- Optional: Get the status of the feature you have enabled. For example, type: Dism /online /Get-FeatureInfo /FeatureName:TFTP.
Keeping this in view, how do I enable Windows features?
To turn Windows features on or off, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
One may also ask, what is DISM LimitAccess? /LimitAccess: Tells DISM to not check Windows Update or Windows Server Update Services for the capability source files. Get capabilities in the image. Get information about a specific capability.
In this manner, what does DISM command do?
Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM.exe) is a command-line tool that can be used to service and prepare Windows images, including those used for Windows PE, Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) and Windows Setup. DISM can be used to service a Windows image (. wim) or a virtual hard disk (.
How do I open Windows features on or off command prompt?
- To open the Windows Features screen, go to Run –> optionalfeatures (This can also be accessed by opening Start Menu –> Control Panel –> Programs and Features –> Turn Windows features on or off)
- To enable a feature, check the checkbox beside the component.