How do I download YouTube videos to my iPad 2019?
- Open YouTube. Tap the YouTube app icon, whichresembles a white triangle on a red background.
- Search for a video. Tap the Search.
- Select a video. Tap a video that you want todownload onto your iPad.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Copy link.
- Press the Home button.
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, how can I download YouTube videos directly to my iPad?
How to Download YouTube videos on iPad Directly (NOiTunes)
- Download Softorino YouTube Downloader. The download isfree.
- Launch the app and connect your iPad (or iPhone) to yourcomputer.
- Search for the video & hit 'Download.' Simply go on YouTubeand copy the link of the desired video.
One may also ask, how do you save videos on your iPad? 1: Saving a Video with the Tap-and-Hold
- Tap and hold the video name until the options panelappears.
- Choose “Save to Camera Roll”
In this way, how do I download a video to my iPad to watch offline?
Download and open the seller's app onyour iPhone or iPad. Navigate to the video youwant to sync/download within the app. On thevideo of your choice, tap the offline sync button tostart downloading the video or videos to yourdevice.
How can I save videos from YouTube on my iPhone?
How to download and save YouTube videos using iOS 13 oniPhone:
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to save.
- Tap the Share button, then Copy Link.
- Go to Safari and load a YouTube download website, likesavefrom.net.
- Double tap in the text box to paste your YouTube link.