How do I download my Mcgraw Hill eBook?
Moreover, how do I print an eBook connection?
- Open the eBook in the eBook Full Text viewer.
- Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the Print Pages in the tools menu above.
- Select to include in the PDF:
- Click Print PDF to open your browser's Print dialog box.
Additionally, how do you register to a section on connect? Registering for Connect
- You can register for Connect in a few simple steps.
- After you've entered the section URL into your browser, you'll be asked to enter your email address (A) and click Begin (B).
- Enter your information, agree to the terms and Continue (A).
Likewise, people ask, is there an app for Mcgraw Hill Connect?
The ReadAnywhere App includes: Highlighting and note-taking. Video, audio, and interactive activities included for select titles* Syncs across platforms, always up-to-date. Available for Android and iOS.
How do I register for a section on McGraw Hill Connect?
Student access code registration
- Students enter the section URL — provided by the instructor — into their browser, enter their email address and click Begin (A).
- Next, students will register and create a Connect account.
- They will then enter their access code (A) and click Redeem (B).