How do I download and save from the Internet?
- Open SaveFrom.net website and enter video's URL to the corresponding field at the top of the page.
- Click “Download” and you'll see the list with all available links. Choose desired format and get the file you need. That's it!
Hereof, how do I download a file from the Internet?
How to Download Files Safely from the Internet
- For an executable file, click Run to download the file to a temporary folder.
- For a document file, such as a PDF file, click Open to open the file in another browser tab or the app that's installed on your computer for that type of document.
- For any type of file, click View Downloads.
- Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Go to SaveFrom.net.
- Paste the URL in the Search field.
- Tap the arrow.
- Tap and hold on Download.
- In the quick action menu, tap Download Linked File.
- Tap the Downloads icon in the top-right corner.
Also know, why save from net is not working?
What to do: open the drop-down menu of the helper and choose "Enable". Go to the extensions settings page of your browser and make sure that SaveFrom.net helper is enabled: Mozilla Firefox: in main menu choose Firefox > Extensions.
Launch the Google Chrome browser and navigate to the page which contains a download of the video you wish to save to your computer's hard drive. Click on the link for the video download. Once you click the link, a toolbar appears at the bottom of the browser. This toolbar displays the progress of the download.