How do I do professional makeup on myself?
- Wash and moisturize your face first. You should always apply stage makeup to a clean face.
- Choose a foundation slightly darker than your natural skin tone.
- Apply the foundation with a sponge.
- Highlight with light and dark facial creams.
- Add blush.
- Set the makeup with powder.
Then, how do you do professional makeup on yourself?
How to Apply Your Face Makeup Like a Pro
- Step 2: Primer. In order to create a smooth base on which to apply your foundation, try applying a primer with a flat foundation brush.
- Step 3: Liquid Foundation.
- Step 4: Concealer.
- Step 5: Translucent Powder.
- Step 6: Highlight.
- Step 7: Bronzer & Blush.
Also, what is face primer used for? Primer creates an extra layer between your skin and makeup. Priming products are predominantly used to help makeup last longer, smooth the skin's surface, and even out the skin tone.
In this manner, how long does it take to master makeup?
Technically, on a professional level it takes about 6 months minimum in schooling to grasp the basics. More advanced, special FX, and stage makeup can take much longer to learn than a bridal look for example.
When applying makeup what goes on first?
So there you have it. In the class of makeup best practices 101, makeup artists recommend applying eye makeup first before moving on to face makeup with foundation first and then (and only then) concealer.