How do I dispose of tires in CT?
Similarly, it is asked, where can I dispose of tires for free?
How to Dispose of Tires for Free
- Many tire stores will dispose of old tires for free if you buy replacement tires. Call around to your local stores to see if any offer this service.
- Check with your town's waste disposal department to see whether you can bring tires to a recycling facility for free.
- Contact the tire's manufacturer.
Also question is, where can I dispose of tires?
To Find a Tire Recycling Facility Near You:
- Use Earth911.com's Recycling Locator.
- Call your local recycling center and ask what items they accept and if tires are included.
- Check with your regional EPA office for information on tire recycling regulations and facilities.
Tires. Because a majority of landfills in the U.S. do not accept tires, you cannot put tires in a dumpster. However, there are various ways to properly dispose of scrap tires. One option involves taking old tires to your local auto parts store or tire dealership.