How do I deploy a react application in IIS?
- Open IIS manager and create a new website.
- Point it at your build folder in the newly created react project.
- Create a new application pool.
- Right click on the app pool and under Process model find Identity, click the three dots.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I deploy react app to production?
These steps will work for any React app built with create-react-app .
- Step 1: Create a React App.
- Step 2: Add your own app icon to the Public folder.
- Step 3: Create an Express JS server to serve your production build.
- Step 4: Create a React production build.
- Step 5: Prevent source code from being deployed.
One may also ask, how deploy react JS project on server?
- Serving the Same Build from Different Paths.
- Step 1: Add homepage to package.
- Step 2: Install gh-pages and add deploy to scripts in package.
- Step 3: Deploy the site by running npm run deploy.
- Step 4: For a project page, ensure your project's settings use gh-pages.
- Step 5: Optionally, configure the domain.
Furthermore, how deploy react app to Apache server?
Host react application on Apache server
- Step 1 : Create your app. $ npm install -g create-react-app $ create-react-app my-app.
- Step 2 : Build it for production. $ cd my-app $ npm run build.
- Step 3 : deploy. copy and paste everything in build folder to your server.
- Reference. Host react application on Apache server.
How do I host a react JS website?
Host a React based website free of cost with Firebase Hosting and connect with your own custom domain
- Step 1: Create a new project in Firebase Console.
- Step 2: Download and install Node.js.
- Step 3: Install yarn node package.
- Step 4: Create a new React App.
- Step 5: Install firebase-tools npm package.